Vivo screen replacement price in Kenya is Ksh.3,500 for a complete Original screen. Does your phone have cracks in/on the screen? Or is your Vivo screen no longer responding to touch? In most cases, your Vivo screen needs to be replaced. Are you unsure whether it is necessary? This is Vivo Screen Replacement that is manufactured by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), this is the same quality as the original screen. Check if your issue is listed down below.
When do you know you need to replace your Vivo screen?
- There are cracks in the glass of the screen.
- Vertical colored stripes are visible in the screen.
- Black ink spots are visible on the screen.
- Your screen no longer lights up while your phones is on.
- The display no longer responds to touch
We use the highest quality replacement parts available to fix mobile phones. Most of the time we use original parts but if those are not available, we will use a replacement that provides the same functionality. You can check with us before about what quality part is available for your particular phone.
All parts are tested before we fit them. Screen replacements are manufacturers same specification, expect perfect repair. After the screen replacement, everything will work properly again
Vivo screen is also known as a frame, chassis, support, AMOLED, S AMOLED, OLED, S LCD, TFT, LED, IPS, Retina, screen, internal screen, touch panel, touch screen, touch panel, window, touch display, digitizer, lens, outer glass, Corning, Gorilla, capacitive, resistive.
Complete LCD Screen and Touch Screen digitizer x 1 for (Bonded/joined LCD and Touch screen) or LCD Display x 1 and Touch Screen x 1 (For parts that come originally separated)
Vivo screen replacement price in Kenya is Ksh.3,500 at our shop.
Nels Mobile Repair Shop will not charge you any extra installation fee. Vivo screen replacement price in Kenya is farely affordable. The customer is however required to meet all the shipping cost to send your device to our offices and back. If you prefer you can bring the item to our offices personally.
When you receive the screen, please check it, if there is any damage, please contact us. Though not likely, it is possible for damage to occur during transport we understand this.
Before installation, please test the screen, it is not eligible for warranty if the screen is damaged during installation or during usage. The screen is eligible for warranty if there is no physical damage and the warranty seal is intact
How Long Will the installation Take?
Your phone screen replacement or repair will take approximately 30-40mins. However some phone models might take longer to allow the adhesive enough time to bond properly. This time though will also vary depending on how many people you will find on queue. Customers are advised to come in early to avoid long waiting time and queues at our service center.
- Replacement Touch Screen Digitizer and LCD Screen for Vivo screen.
- Replace the old, broken, cracked and damaged one.
- Repair will make your valued device look new, fresh and more refreshing than ever.
- Replacement Parts and of highest quality supplied by OEM and are guaranteed to Completely fit and work.
- Each item has been triple checked and is in good condition before shipping.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. We will not be responsible for any damages to your cellphone/mobile phone that you may cause during the Repair.